Caregivers' workshop at Heritage Hall
AGAWAM -- On Nov. 17 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m, Heritage Hall North, 55 Cooper St., will offer a free caregiver program titled "Practical Happiness for the Caregiver."
At this program, Peggy Hoime, certified life coach, will talk on the following topics:
- How to be happy for no reason.
- How to live in a place of peace regardless of your circumstances.
- Effective ways to embrace change.
- Powerful, practical ways to stay empowered and live life on your terms.
- How to eliminate unnecessary stress.
Families are encouraged to participate in this transformative session.
The Homestead Unit at Heritage Hall North is committed to helping families deal with the stress of caring for a memory-impaired loved one or one who needs physical assistance.