Hampshire Shakespeare Company accepting summer registrationsMarch 26, 2012
AMHERST Hampshire Shakespeare Company (HSC) and Williston Summer Theatre will offered week-long, full-day sessions beginning July 9 and end the week of July 30.
All workshops will take place Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Participants will develop and perform their own show. Participation is limited to 15 students per session, per age group.
HSC is proud to bring its established expertise in working with children to the campus of Williston Northampton, and to team with the people at Williston Theatre to present a series of workshops guaranteed to educate and inform. HSC has been providing exciting, fun and educational workshops for children in the Valley for more than 20 years.
The group's continuing collaboration makes for some great summer workshops.
The following sessions will be offered this summer:
- Session 1 July 9 to 13 for ages 9 to 13.
- Session 1A July 9 to 13 for ages 6 to 8.
- Session 2 July 16 to 20 for ages 9 to 13.
- Session 2A July 16 to 20 for ages 6 to 8.
- Session 3 July 23 to 27 for ages 9 to 13.
- Session 3A from July 23 to 27 for ages 6 to 8.
- Session 4 July 30 to Aug. 3 for ages 9 to 13.
- Session 4A July 30 to Aug. 3 for ages 6 to 8.
To register, complete a registration form online for each child who would like to attend. Upon receipt of a completed registration form and full payment, HSC will hold a spot in the selected workshop. Participation is on a first come, first served basis.
Confirmation will be sent to families via email, except by special request. Payment and mailing instructions are on the registration form.
For more information, call Steve at 788-4750 or email email@example.com
or visit http://hampshireshakespeare.org