We are hometown news

HCC to help students fill out FAFSA forms

HOLYOKE Planning for college in 2010-2011? Holyoke Community College (HCC) is offering two Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) workshops for prospective HCC students. Bring your 2009 income documentation, and financial aid experts will help you fill out and file your FAFSA. Come to HCC's Kittredge Center for Business and Workforce Development on April 23 at 10 a.m. in Room 222; or April 30 at 2:30 p.m. in Room 224. No appointment is necessary. What to bring? Your driver's license (if any), Social Security number or alien registration/permanent resident card, as well as your federal tax returns, W-2 forms, bank statements, business and investment mortgage information, and untaxed income, child support, workers compensation and veteran's benefit records. Dependents, bring your parents' and married applicants bring spouse's income documentation and Social Security number. Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office at 552-2150 or visit www.fafsa.gov to download forms.

Music, Arts and Community Events

Post Your Event

Local News

Local News


Sports Pic of the Week

Twitter Feed