| On Aug. 2 our stove caught on fire while cooking cookies. While I shut off the oven my son Jeff quickly put out the fire with our kitchen fire extinguisher. Both of us opened all the windows and doors of the house. A kind neighbor seeing the smoke called the fire department and ran over to see if we needed help. The firemen came and checked the house, shut off the gas and with a bag fan blew out the smoke.|
The firemen not only acted quickly, they were courteous, caring and friendly. Thank you!
East Longmeadow is a caring, great place in which to live.
Firemen, caring neighbors you are very much appreciated.
|5/20-8/30||Summer Internships at Playhouse on Park|
|7/1-7/31||Ballroom Dance Lessons|
|7/28||Foxwoods Get Away|
|7/28||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|7/28||Beginner Line & Partner Dancing|
|7/29||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|7/29||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|7/29||Bereavement Support Group|
|7/29||Free Program for Veterans|