|June 18, 2012|
• A CUSTOMER is the most important person in any business.
• A CUSTOMER is not dependent on us we are dependent on him.
• A CUSTOMER is not an interruption of our work he is the purpose of it.
• A CUSTOMER does us a favor when he calls we are not doing him a favor by serving him.
• A CUSTOMER is a part of our business not an outsider.
• A CUSTOMER is not a cold statistic he is a flesh and blood human being with feelings and emotions like our own.
• A CUSTOMER is not someone to argue or match wits with.
• A CUSTOMER is a person who brings us his wants it is our job to fill those wants.
• A CUSTOMER is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give him.
• A CUSTOMER is the fellow that makes it possible to pay your salary whether you are a truck driver, plant employee, office employee, salesman or manager.
• A CUSTOMER is the lifeblood of this and every other business.
Chris & Dan
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/20||Beginner Line & Partner Dancing|
|10/20||Creatine Inner Peace|
|10/20||Creating Inner Peace|
|10/21||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|10/21||Bereavement Support Group|
|10/21||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/21||Belly Dance Drills & Zills|