|June 18, 2012|
• A CUSTOMER is the most important person in any business.
• A CUSTOMER is not dependent on us we are dependent on him.
• A CUSTOMER is not an interruption of our work he is the purpose of it.
• A CUSTOMER does us a favor when he calls we are not doing him a favor by serving him.
• A CUSTOMER is a part of our business not an outsider.
• A CUSTOMER is not a cold statistic he is a flesh and blood human being with feelings and emotions like our own.
• A CUSTOMER is not someone to argue or match wits with.
• A CUSTOMER is a person who brings us his wants it is our job to fill those wants.
• A CUSTOMER is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give him.
• A CUSTOMER is the fellow that makes it possible to pay your salary whether you are a truck driver, plant employee, office employee, salesman or manager.
• A CUSTOMER is the lifeblood of this and every other business.
Chris & Dan
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/23||"Praying Again for the First Time" Mini-Retreats with Virginia Collins-English|
|10/23||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/23||Line Dance Lessons & Dancing|
|10/23||E.L.H.C. Fall Program "Meet the Town Crier"|
|10/23||Open Mic & Jam at the 410|
|10/24||Heron Wilderness Homeschool Program--FALL Session Starts|
|10/24 (3 days)||Women's Vitality Retreat|
|10/24||Line Dance and Partner Dance Lessons|
|10/24||Fridays On The Rotary|
|10/24||The Suffield Players Present "Flaming Guns of the Purple Sage" by Jane Martin|