|December 3, 2012|
Today we are challenged to action as we realize our own particular and individual goals and destinations, and how we can attain them. In order to reach our goals we need to have certain steps-stones so to speak, to pave the way. Let me give you twenty "stones" that have been helpful to some of our most successful people, and I hope that you will find them so:
1. The wisdom of preparation.
2. The value of confidence.
3. The worth of honesty.
4. The privilege of working.
5. The discipline of struggle.
6. The magnetism of character.
7. The radiance of health.
8. The forcefulness of simplicity.
9. The winsomeness of courtesy.
10. The attractiveness of modesty.
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thanks for 50+ years of successfully publishing your local newspaper!
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/23||"Praying Again for the First Time" Mini-Retreats with Virginia Collins-English|
|10/23||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/23||Line Dance Lessons & Dancing|
|10/23||E.L.H.C. Fall Program "Meet the Town Crier"|
|10/23||Open Mic & Jam at the 410|