|December 10, 2012|
Today we are challenged to action as we realize our own particular and individual goals and destinations, and how we can attain them. In order to reach our goals we need to have certain steps — stones so to speak, to pave the way. Let me give you twenty "stones" that have been helpful to some of our most successful people, and I hope that you will find them so:
11. The inspiration of cleanliness.
12. The satisfaction of service.
13. The power of suggestion.
14. The buoyancy of enthusiasm.
15. The advantage of initiative.
16. The virtue of patience.
17. The rewards of cooperation.
18. The fruitfulness of perseverance.
19. The sportsmanship of losing.
20. The joy of winning.
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thank you Mark DiFranco for providing this week's column.
|5/20-8/30||Summer Internships at Playhouse on Park|
|7/1-7/31||Ballroom Dance Lessons|
|7/28||Foxwoods Get Away|
|7/28||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|7/28||Beginner Line & Partner Dancing|
|7/29||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|7/29||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|7/29||Bereavement Support Group|
|7/29||Free Program for Veterans|