20 Steps to Success (Part 2 of 2)December 10, 2012
Today we are challenged to action as we realize our own particular and individual goals and destinations, and how we can attain them. In order to reach our goals we need to have certain steps — stones so to speak, to pave the way. Let me give you twenty "stones" that have been helpful to some of our most successful people, and I hope that you will find them so:
11. The inspiration of cleanliness.
12. The satisfaction of service.
13. The power of suggestion.
14. The buoyancy of enthusiasm.
15. The advantage of initiative.
16. The virtue of patience.
17. The rewards of cooperation.
18. The fruitfulness of perseverance.
19. The sportsmanship of losing.
20. The joy of winning.
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thank you Mark DiFranco for providing this week's column.