|We are all faced with many challenges during times like these. One way to stay positive is to focus on the "good" while ignoring the "bad". Following is a list of 12 things that will let you know that you are moving in the right direction:|
1. An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
2. Frequent attacks of smiling.
3. Feelings of being connected with others and nature.
4. Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
5. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experience.
6. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
7. A loss of ability to worry.
8. A loss of interest in conflict.
9. A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
10. A loss of interest in judging others.
11. A loss of interest in judging self.
12. Gaining the ability to love without expecting anything in return.
Chris & Dan,
P.S. Thank You to all our faithful readers and advertisers for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/23||"Praying Again for the First Time" Mini-Retreats with Virginia Collins-English|
|10/23||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/23||Line Dance Lessons & Dancing|
|10/23||E.L.H.C. Fall Program "Meet the Town Crier"|
|10/23||Open Mic & Jam at the 410|
|10/24||Heron Wilderness Homeschool Program--FALL Session Starts|
|10/24 (3 days)||Women's Vitality Retreat|
|10/24||Line Dance and Partner Dance Lessons|
|10/24||Fridays On The Rotary|
|10/24||The Suffield Players Present "Flaming Guns of the Purple Sage" by Jane Martin|