|1. If you open it, close it.|
2. If you turn it on, turn it off.
3. If you unlock it, lock it up.
4. If you break it, admit it.
5. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
6. If you can’t fix it, call in someone who can.
7. If you borrow it, return it.
8. If you value it, take care of it.
9. If you make a mess, clean it up.
10. If you move it, put it back.
11. If it belongs to someone else, and you want to use it, get permission.
12. If you don’t know how to operate it, leave it alone.
13. If it’s none of your business, don’t ask questions.
14. If it will brighten someone’s day say it!!
Chris & Dan Buendo,
P.S. Thank you to all our faithful readers and advertisers for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|9/30||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|9/30||Bereavement Support Group|
|9/30||Free Program for Veterans|
|9/30||Belly Dance Drills & Zills|
|10/1 (2 days)||The 10th Annual Northeast L.E.A.N. Conference|
|10/1||Flag Raising Ceremony - Italian Heritage Month|