1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2009.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily. While you walk, smile.
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thank You to all our faithful readers and advertisers for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|9/12 (5 days)||Texas On Tour Mobile Experiential Exhibit Visits The Big E|
|9/16||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|9/16||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|9/16||Bereavement Support Group|
|9/16||Free Program for Veterans|
|9/17||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|9/17||TRUCK STOP TROUBADOURS "The Regional Champions of Classic Country & Rockabilly Music" At The Storrowton Tavern.|
|9/17||Cleanse & Detox Class|