11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument; agree to disagree.
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thank You to all our faithful readers and advertisers for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/1 (2 days)||The 10th Annual Northeast L.E.A.N. Conference|
|10/1||Flag Raising Ceremony - Italian Heritage Month|
|10/2||"Praying Again for the First Time" Mini-Retreats with Virginia Collins-English|
|10/2 (2 days)||3rd Annual Shriners Hospitals for Children Radiothon|
|10/2||Fundraising Event at Friendly's to benefit The Margaret Oliver Ladue Foundation!|
|10/2||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/2||Line Dance Lessons & Dancing|
|10/2||Open Mic & Jam at the 410|