25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thank You to all our faithful readers and advertisers for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|9/2||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|9/2||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|9/2||Bereavement Support Group|
|9/2||Free Program for Veterans|
|9/3||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|