|Oct. 29, 2012|
Written by Regina Brett... graciously submitted by Mark DiFranco
Part 4 of 5
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come...
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Chris & Dan
P.S. We are grateful to the many readers and advertisers of our publications. Thank you for allowing us to enter your lives week after week since 1962.
|5/20-8/30||Summer Internships at Playhouse on Park|
|8/2-8/29||Eloise Genest and Susanne Paquette Art Exhibit|
|8/29||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|8/29||Line Dance and Partner Dance Lessons|
|8/30||Wiggles & Giggles|
|8/30||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|8/30||Free Community Luncheon|