|Written by Regina Brett... graciously submitted by Mark DiFranco |
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
Chris & Dan
|4/1-6/1||Playhouse on Park Announces 2014 -15 Main Stage and On The Edge Seasons|
|4/18-4/25||April Vacation Camp for preschool through 8th grade|
|4/20||Disney On Ice Princesses & Heroes|
|4/21||Beginner Line & Partner Dancing|