|Written by Regina Brett... graciously submitted by Mark DiFranco|
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over-prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
Chris & Dan
|9/2||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|9/2||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|9/2||Bereavement Support Group|
|9/2||Free Program for Veterans|
|9/3||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|