|Written by Regina Brett... graciously submitted by Mark DiFranco|
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come...
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Chris & Dan
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/1 (2 days)||The 10th Annual Northeast L.E.A.N. Conference|
|10/1||Flag Raising Ceremony - Italian Heritage Month|
|10/2||"Praying Again for the First Time" Mini-Retreats with Virginia Collins-English|
|10/2 (2 days)||3rd Annual Shriners Hospitals for Children Radiothon|
|10/2||Fundraising Event at Friendly's to benefit The Margaret Oliver Ladue Foundation!|
|10/2||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/2||Line Dance Lessons & Dancing|
|10/2||Open Mic & Jam at the 410|