|October 1, 2012|
Written by Regina Brett. graciously submitted by Mark DiFranco
Part 1 of 5
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
Chris & Dan
P.S. We are grateful to the many readers and advertisers of our publications. Thank you for allowing us to enter your lives week after week since 1962.
|9/1||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|9/2||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|9/2||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|9/2||Bereavement Support Group|
|9/2||Free Program for Veterans|