|Oct. 8, 2012 |
Written by Regina Brett...graciously submitted by Mark DiFranco
Part 2 of 5
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
Chris & Dan
P.S. We are grateful to the many readers and advertisers of our publications. Thank you for allowing us to enter your lives week after week since 1962.
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/23||"Praying Again for the First Time" Mini-Retreats with Virginia Collins-English|
|10/23||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/23||Line Dance Lessons & Dancing|
|10/23||E.L.H.C. Fall Program "Meet the Town Crier"|
|10/23||Open Mic & Jam at the 410|
|10/24||Heron Wilderness Homeschool Program--FALL Session Starts|
|10/24 (3 days)||Women's Vitality Retreat|
|10/24||Line Dance and Partner Dance Lessons|
|10/24||Fridays On The Rotary|
|10/24||The Suffield Players Present "Flaming Guns of the Purple Sage" by Jane Martin|