|Oct. 8, 2012 |
Written by Regina Brett...graciously submitted by Mark DiFranco
Part 2 of 5
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
Chris & Dan
P.S. We are grateful to the many readers and advertisers of our publications. Thank you for allowing us to enter your lives week after week since 1962.
|5/20-8/30||Summer Internships at Playhouse on Park|
|8/2-8/29||Eloise Genest and Susanne Paquette Art Exhibit|
|8/21||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|8/21||"Welcome Baby" Program in Southwick for New Parents|
|8/21||Free Program for Veterans|
|8/21||FUNdraiser for Amherst Human Rights Commission|
|8/21||Starting Your Business SCORE workshop|
|8/21 (2 days)||Cash Is King - Johnny Cash/June Carter Re-Creation Show Aug 21&22|
|8/22||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|8/22||"Welcome Baby" Program in Longmeadow for New Parents|
|8/22||Friday Night Fitness Classes|
|8/22||Line Dance and Partner Dance Lessons|
|8/22||Cash Is King - Johnny Cash/June Carter Re-Creation Show Aug 21&22|