|Oct. 22, 2012|
Written by Regina Brett... graciously submitted by Mark DiFranco
Part 4 of 5
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of
anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
Chris & Dan
P.S. We are grateful to the many readers and advertisers of our publications. Thank you for allowing us to enter your lives week after week since 1962.
|5/20-8/30||Summer Internships at Playhouse on Park|
|8/1||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|8/1||Fizz, Boom, Read @ ELPLKids, last day!|
|8/1 (3 days)||3 Day: Herbal Wildcrafting & Medicine-Making Retreat in the Berkshires|
|8/1||Friday Night Fitness Classes|
|8/1||Line Dance and Partner Dance Lessons|
|8/2-8/29||Eloise Genest and Susanne Paquette Art Exhibit|
|8/2||Wiggles & Giggles|
|8/2||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|8/2||Pioneer Valley Knights Host CT Chiefs|