2. What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway).
3. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
4. A backward poet writes inverse.
5. Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
6. Acupuncture is a jab well done.
7. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
8. When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.
9. With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
10. Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.
11. When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
12. When an actress saw her first strands of gray hair she thought she'd dye.
13. Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
14. You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
15. Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.
16. He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
17. Every calendar's days are numbered.
18. A lot of money is tainted. 'Taint yours and 'taint mine.
19. A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
20. He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
21. A plateau is a high form of flattery.
22. Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
Sincerely, Chris & Dan,
P.S. Thank you to all our faithful readers and advertisers for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|5/20-8/30||Summer Internships at Playhouse on Park|
|8/2-8/29||Eloise Genest and Susanne Paquette Art Exhibit|
|8/27||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|8/27||Line Dance Lessons|
|8/27||SCORE 50th Anniversary Networking Event|
|8/28||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|8/28||Free Program for Veterans|
|8/28||Open Mic & Jam at the 410|