|Oct. 24, 2013|
This is hysterical. If it had been presented this way, we aren’t sure any of us would have done it!!
• Mom, Mommy, Mama, Ma, Mother, Dad, Daddy, Dada, Pa, Pop
• Long term, team players needed, for challenging, permanent work in an often chaotic environment.
• Candidates must possess excellent communication and organizational skills and be willing to work variable hours, which will include evenings and weekends and frequent 24 hour shifts on call.
• Some overnight travel required, including trips to primitive camping sites on rainy weekends and endless sports tournaments in far away cities!
• Travel expenses not reimbursed.
• Extensive courier duties also required.
POSSIBILITY FOR ADVANCEMENT & PROMOTION:
• Your job is to remain in the same position for years, without complaining, constantly retraining and updating your skills, so that those in your charge can ultimately surpass you.
• None required – unfortunately.
• On-the-job training offered on a continually exhausting basis.
WAGES AND COMPENSATION:
• Get this! You pay them!
• Offering frequent raises and bonuses.
• A balloon payment is due when they turn 18 because of the assumption that college will help them become financially independent.
• When you die, you give them whatever is left.
• The oddest thing about this reverse-salary scheme is that you actually enjoy it and wish you could only do more.
• While no health or dental insurance, no pension, no tuition reimbursement, no paid holidays and no stock options are offered; this job supplies limitless opportunities for personal growth, unconditional love, and free hugs and kisses for life if you play your cards right.
Chris & Dan Buendo,
Energetic Parents AND Grateful Sons
P.S. Forward this to all the PARENTS you know, in appreciation for everything they do on a daily basis, letting them know they are appreciated for the fabulous job they do… or forward with love to anyone thinking of applying for the job.
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|9/25||"Praying Again for the First Time" Mini-Retreats with Virginia Collins-English|
|9/25||Free Program for Veterans|
|9/25||Line Dance Lessons & Dancing|
|9/25||Open Mic & Jam at the 410|