|1. Can you cry under water?|
2. When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."
3. If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
4. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
5. Why do you have to "put your two cents in"... but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where did that extra penny go?
6. Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
7. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
8. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thank you for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/21||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|10/21||Bereavement Support Group|
|10/21||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/21||Belly Dance Drills & Zills|