|SPRINGFIELD The Western Massachusetts Association of Fundraising Professionals presented their 2010 Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation award to Hampden Bank at the National Philanthropy awards luncheon, which took place in November. |
Nominated by the Sisters of Providence Health System, Hampden Bank and its associates were recognized for their philanthropic leadership and generous support of the capital campaign for Mercy Medical Center.
The bank's contribution was instrumental in the construction of the state-of-the-art Mary E. Davis intensive care unit and the redesign and modernization of the surgical center. The bank was also recognized by the Human Service Forum for its ongoing support of breakfast programs and special events, as well as its support of a wide range of other non-profits including the Springfield Community Music School, the Longmeadow Educational Excellence Found-ation (LEEF), Habitat for Humanity, the Young Professionals Society, among many others.
About Hampden Bank: Established in 1852, Hampden Bank is a full service community bank serving the families and businesses in and around Hampden County. The bank currently has seven branch office locations in Springfield, Agawam, Longmeadow, West Springfield, Wilbraham, and at Tower Square in downtown Springfield. Hampden Bank offers customers the latest in internet banking, including bill payment services.
Hampden Financial, created through a strategic alliance with MassMutual and The Novak Charter Oak Financial Group, offers clients a full array of insurance and financial products and services at all Hampden Bank locations.
Hampden Bancorp, Inc. and Hampden Bank completed the conversion of the holding company structure of the Bank and the related stock offering on Jan. 16, 2007.
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/23||"Praying Again for the First Time" Mini-Retreats with Virginia Collins-English|
|10/23||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/23||Line Dance Lessons & Dancing|
|10/23||E.L.H.C. Fall Program "Meet the Town Crier"|
|10/23||Open Mic & Jam at the 410|