WESTFIELD Noble Hospital had its annual Employee Service Award Luncheon at the School Street Bistro on May 12.
Staff at Noble Hospital were honored for their work at the annual Employee Service Award Luncheon on May 12. |
Reminder Publications submitted photo
This year, 50 employees were recognized for a combined total of 760 years of service.
The following employees were recognized:
- 35 Years: Christine Landry, 2 North.
- 30 Years: Susan Donahue, medical day care; Larraine Ellershaw, ICU; Patricia Hedges, laboratory; Janette Lough-Guilmette, sports and rehab; Christine Sico, patient accounts; Linda Trolio, medical day care; and Michael Valente, engineering.
- 25 Years: Jeanne Betournay-Gamelli, ICU; Pamela Ann Fournier, ICU; Joan Murphy, laboratory; and Ann Phaneuf, ICU.
- 20 Years: Noreen Bernier, Bronson Rehabilitation Unit; Iris Berry, cardiology; Nicole Gendron, housekeeping; Shirley Hardcastle, Burk Women's Imaging Center; Barbara Mosher, health information management; and Kathleen Shear, 2 North.
- 15 Years: John Ascioti, operating room; Melanie Bak, social services; Daniel Callan, partial hospitalization; Heidi Cote, administration; Erin Lafreniere, purchasing; and Mary Roy, sports and rehab.
- 10 Years: Karen Avery, ICU; Delmore Bourassa of the house-keeping department; Helene Calvanese, diagnostic imaging; Michelle Dame, Fowler Unit; Loretta Deleon, Bronson Rehabilitation Unit; Eileen Dolan, ICU; Laurie Gamelli, CQI; Dora Helechu, health information management; John Horrigan, the emergency department; Joan Lisee, Bronson Rehabilitation Unit; Jennifer Panniello of the emergency department; Amanda Stanton, diagnostic imaging; Jill Wenzell, Bronson Rehabilitation Unit; Renee Whitaker, diagnostic imaging; and Suzanne Whalen, emergency department.
- Five Years: Maritess Abasolo, 2 North; Barbara Bottomley, communications; Diane Brunelle in nursing administration; Deborah Jean Girouard, laboratory; Marilyn Guevin of the emergency department; Michael Hall, diagnostic imaging; Joan McAndrew, laboratory; Stephen Smedberg, Fowler Unit; Jodi Tingley, housekeeping; Clarissa Warner, ultrasound; and April Weiss, ICU.