|June 18, 2012|
• A CUSTOMER is the most important person in any business.
• A CUSTOMER is not dependent on us we are dependent on him.
• A CUSTOMER is not an interruption of our work he is the purpose of it.
• A CUSTOMER does us a favor when he calls we are not doing him a favor by serving him.
• A CUSTOMER is a part of our business not an outsider.
• A CUSTOMER is not a cold statistic he is a flesh and blood human being with feelings and emotions like our own.
• A CUSTOMER is not someone to argue or match wits with.
• A CUSTOMER is a person who brings us his wants it is our job to fill those wants.
• A CUSTOMER is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give him.
• A CUSTOMER is the fellow that makes it possible to pay your salary whether you are a truck driver, plant employee, office employee, salesman or manager.
• A CUSTOMER is the lifeblood of this and every other business.
Chris & Dan
|5/20-8/30||Summer Internships at Playhouse on Park|
|7/1-7/31||Ballroom Dance Lessons|
|7/29||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|7/29||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|7/29||Bereavement Support Group|
|7/29||Free Program for Veterans|
|7/30||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|7/30||Line Dance Lessons|
|7/30||New EventTaking It to the Next Level: Leveraging Your Personality Type in Business|
|7/30||Taking It to the Next Level: Leveraging Your Personality Type in Business|