25 Things You'll Need To Know After Graduation
1. Don't sweat the small stuff, and remember, most stuff is small.
2. The most boring word in any language is "I".
3. Nobody is indispensable,especially you.
4. Life is full of surprises. Just say "never" and you'll see.
5. People are more important than things.
6. Persistence will get you almost anything eventually.
7. Nobody can make you happy. Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
8. There's so much bad in the best of us and so much good in the worst of us that it doesn't behoove any of us to talk about the rest of us.
9. Live by what you trust, not by what you fear.
10. Character counts. Family matters.
11. Eating out with small children isn't worth it, even if someone else is buying.
12. If you wait to have kids until you can afford them, you probably never will.
13. Baby kittens don't begin to open their eyes for six weeks after birth. Men generally take about 26 years.
14. Television ruins more minds than drugs.
15. Sometimes there is more to gain in being wrong than right.
16. People who do the world's real work don't usually wear neckties.
17. Life is so much simpler when you tell the truth.
18. A good joke beats a pill for a lot of ailments.
19. There are no substitutes for fresh air, sunshine and exercise.
20. A smile is the cheapest way to improve your looks, even if your teeth are crooked.
21. Live life so there is standing room only at your funeral.
22. Mothers always know best, but sometimes fathers know, too.
23. If you seek happiness for yourself it will always elude you. If you seek it for others it will follow after you wherever you go.
24. Forgive yourself, your friends and your enemies. You're all only human.
25. If you don't do anything else in life, love someone and let someone love you.
Chris & Dan
P.S. We wish the class of 2011 much success and happiness...