|1. If you open it, close it.|
2. If you turn it on, turn it off.
3. If you unlock it, lock it up.
4. If you break it, admit it.
5. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
6. If you can’t fix it, call in someone who can.
7. If you borrow it, return it.
8. If you value it, take care of it.
9. If you make a mess, clean it up.
10. If you move it, put it back.
11. If it belongs to someone else, and you want to use it, get permission.
12. If you don’t know how to operate it, leave it alone.
13. If it’s none of your business, don’t ask questions.
14. If it will brighten someone’s day say it!!
Chris & Dan Buendo,
P.S. Thank you to all our faithful readers and advertisers for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/1 (2 days)||The 10th Annual Northeast L.E.A.N. Conference|
|10/2||"Praying Again for the First Time" Mini-Retreats with Virginia Collins-English|
|10/2 (2 days)||3rd Annual Shriners Hospitals for Children Radiothon|
|10/2||Fundraising Event at Friendly's to benefit The Margaret Oliver Ladue Foundation!|
|10/2||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/2||Line Dance Lessons & Dancing|
|10/2||Open Mic & Jam at the 410|
|10/3||Heron Wilderness Homeschool Program--FALL Session Starts|
|10/3||Film Night at the Italian Cultural Center - Cinema Paradiso|
|10/3||Line Dance and Partner Dance Lessons|