How Champions Conduct Themselves (Part 1 of 2)
1. Be courteous to everyone - it is an indication of poise.
2. When you are penalized, run to your huddle spot with no quibbling or grousing. Show that you came to play, not to talk - it is an indication of poise.
3. Keep your chin off your chest after you have made an error. We all know it was not committed by you on purpose.
4. Do not be a "tough guy" after the whistle, but show tremendous mental toughness, every second that the ball is in play.
5. Turn down doing the things which will keep you from being a champion.
Chris & Dan
Chris & Dan Buendo
P.S. Be a champion on AND off the field.