|Oct. 29, 2012|
Written by Regina Brett... graciously submitted by Mark DiFranco
Part 4 of 5
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come...
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Chris & Dan
P.S. We are grateful to the many readers and advertisers of our publications. Thank you for allowing us to enter your lives week after week since 1962.
|9/12 (5 days)||Texas On Tour Mobile Experiential Exhibit Visits The Big E|
|9/12 (3 days)||Old Growth Forest Field Study|
|9/14||Homeopathy for Allergies|
|9/14||TRUCK STOP TROUBADOURS "The Regional Champions of Classic Country & Rockabilly Music" At The Storrowton Tavern.|
|9/15||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|9/15||Readapalooza @ the East Longmeadow Public Library|
|9/15||Beginner Line & Partner Dancing|