|Written by Regina Brett... graciously submitted by Mark DiFranco|
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come...
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Chris & Dan
|4/1-6/1||Playhouse on Park Announces 2014 -15 Main Stage and On The Edge Seasons|
|4/18-4/25||April Vacation Camp for preschool through 8th grade|
|4/21||Beginner Line & Partner Dancing|
|4/22||Bereavement Support Group|