|Oct. 15, 2012|
Written by Regina Brett... graciously submitted by Mark DiFranco
Part 3 of 5
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
Chris & Dan
P.S. We are grateful to the many readers and advertisers of our publications. Thank you for allowing us to enter your lives week after week since 1962.
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/1 (2 days)||The 10th Annual Northeast L.E.A.N. Conference|
|10/1||Flag Raising Ceremony - Italian Heritage Month|
|10/2||"Praying Again for the First Time" Mini-Retreats with Virginia Collins-English|
|10/2 (2 days)||3rd Annual Shriners Hospitals for Children Radiothon|
|10/2||Fundraising Event at Friendly's to benefit The Margaret Oliver Ladue Foundation!|
|10/2||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/2||Line Dance Lessons & Dancing|
|10/2||Open Mic & Jam at the 410|