Listen To Your Heart
- The first step to wisdom is silence; The second is listening.
- The most valuable gift you can give another is a good example.
- You can win more friends with your ears than with your mouth.
- What counts is not the number of hours you put in, but how much you put in the hours.
- Our children are like mirrors.they reflect our attitudes in life.
- The poorest of all men is not the man without a cent but the man without a dream.
- People know what you are by what they see, not by what they hear.
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- One thing you can learn by watching the clock is that it passes time by keeping its hands busy.
Post Your Event
Sports Pic of the Week