• Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
• Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.
• A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
• All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.
• I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
• Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
• Whatever your life's work is, do it well.
• Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thank You to all our faithful readers and advertisers for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|5/20-8/30||Summer Internships at Playhouse on Park|
|7/1-7/31||Ballroom Dance Lessons|
|7/29||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|7/29||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|7/29||Bereavement Support Group|
|7/29||Free Program for Veterans|
|7/30||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|7/30||Line Dance Lessons|
|7/30||New EventTaking It to the Next Level: Leveraging Your Personality Type in Business|
|7/30||Taking It to the Next Level: Leveraging Your Personality Type in Business|