• Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
• Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.
• A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
• All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.
• I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
• Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
• Whatever your life's work is, do it well.
• Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thank You to all our faithful readers and advertisers for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|5/20-8/30||Summer Internships at Playhouse on Park|
|8/2-8/29||Eloise Genest and Susanne Paquette Art Exhibit|
|8/21||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|8/21||"Welcome Baby" Program in Southwick for New Parents|
|8/21||Free Program for Veterans|
|8/21||FUNdraiser for Amherst Human Rights Commission|
|8/21||Starting Your Business SCORE workshop|
|8/21 (2 days)||Cash Is King - Johnny Cash/June Carter Re-Creation Show Aug 21&22|
|8/22||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|8/22||"Welcome Baby" Program in Longmeadow for New Parents|
|8/22||Friday Night Fitness Classes|
|8/22||Line Dance and Partner Dance Lessons|
|8/22||Cash Is King - Johnny Cash/June Carter Re-Creation Show Aug 21&22|