• Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
• Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.
• A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
• All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.
• I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
• Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
• Whatever your life's work is, do it well.
• Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thank You to all our faithful readers and advertisers for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/21||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|10/21||Bereavement Support Group|
|10/21||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/21||Belly Dance Drills & Zills|