• Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
• Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.
• A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
• All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.
• I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
• Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
• Whatever your life's work is, do it well.
• Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thank You to all our faithful readers and advertisers for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/1 (2 days)||The 10th Annual Northeast L.E.A.N. Conference|
|10/1||Flag Raising Ceremony - Italian Heritage Month|
|10/2||"Praying Again for the First Time" Mini-Retreats with Virginia Collins-English|
|10/2 (2 days)||3rd Annual Shriners Hospitals for Children Radiothon|
|10/2||Fundraising Event at Friendly's to benefit The Margaret Oliver Ladue Foundation!|
|10/2||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/2||Line Dance Lessons & Dancing|
|10/2||Open Mic & Jam at the 410|