|February 13, 2012|
9. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
10. How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?
11. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
12. Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?
13. Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
14. Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
15. If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!
16. Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thank you for welcoming us into your homes and hearts every week.
|9/19-10/24||Call to Artists!|
|10/21||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|10/21||Bereavement Support Group|
|10/21||Free Program for Veterans|
|10/21||Belly Dance Drills & Zills|