Born: October 28, 1988 – Hometown: Gaylord, MI
• In first year of two-year NHL entry-level contract with Columbus
• Reassigned to Springfield, 11/12, reassigned by Columbus to Evansville, 10/26.
• Led Miami skaters with 69 penalty minutes in 2011-2012 • Served as captain of Miami in 2011-2012
• Member of CCHA Tournament champion Miami in 2010-2011
• Served as an alternate captain of Miami in 2010-2011
• Member of CCHA regular season champion Miami in 2009-2010
• Named CCHA’s Best Defensive Defensemen in 2009-2010 • Led Miami defensemen with three goals and Miami skaters with 75 penalty minutes in 2008-2009
• Member of Frozen Four finalist Miami in 2008-2009.
• Columbus, 2007, 2nd round, 53rd overall.
|9/2||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|
|9/2||Wiggles & Giggles ( Mommy and Me Class)|
|9/2||Bereavement Support Group|
|9/2||Free Program for Veterans|
|9/3||At Home in the Woods Summer Camps|