PARENT - Job Description (Part 2 of 2)This is hysterical. If it had been presented this way, we aren’t sure any of us would have done it!!
- Mom, Mommy, Mama, Ma, Mother, Dad, Daddy, Dada, Pa, Pop
- Long term, team players needed, for challenging, permanent work in an often chaotic environment.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication and organizational skills and be willing to work variable hours, which will include evenings and weekends and frequent 24 hour shifts on call.
- Some overnight travel required, including trips to primitive camping sites on rainy weekends and endless sports tournaments in far away cities!
- Travel expenses not reimbursed.
- Extensive courier duties also required.
POSSIBILITY FOR ADVANCEMENT & PROMOTION: None.
Your job is to remain in the same position for years, without complaining, constantly retraining and updating your skills, so that those in your charge can ultimately surpass you.
WAGES AND COMPENSATION:
- None required unfortunately.
- On-the-job training offered on a continually exhausting basis.
- Get this! You pay them!
- Offering frequent raises and bonuses.
- A balloon payment is due when they turn 18 because of the assumption that college will help them become financially independent.
- When you die, you give them whatever is left.
- The oddest thing about this reverse-salary scheme is that you actually enjoy it and wish you could only do more.
Chris & Dan Buendo,
Energetic Parents AND Grateful Sons
P.S. Forward this to all the PARENTS you know, in appreciation for everything they do on a daily basis, letting them know they are appreciated for the fabulous job they do...or forward with love to anyone thinking of applying for the job.
- While no health or dental insurance, no pension, no tuition reimbursement, no paid holidays and no stock options are offered; this job supplies limitless opportunities for personal growth, unconditional love, and free hugs and kisses for life if you play your cards right.